About Me

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Good morning everybody! : ) I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend. I am working today and tomorrow : ( . But the $ is good, and the family will save me a plate. I wanted to share the most fabulous (IMO) multi-colored glitter polish EVER!!! Lynnderella's Glittering Crowd is FANTASTIC!! Don't get me wrong I still adore my OPI Rainbow Connection and my Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday. But GC is just Different!! Let me know what ya'll think? The pictures don't really do it justice! In person, it just makes me have a perma-grin {which helps when you work 12 hour shifts}







-be sweet                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice colour. I think if layered over dark colour would look amazing. Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete