About Me

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!!!!

       Happy Veteran's Day! This post is dedicated to my pappaw Bobby F. Leatherman! My pappaw was the most patriotic person i have Ever known. My momma takes a close second! Momma gets her nails done with light concepts and has for probably 15 years now. She has NEVER let me paint her nails, but since I've started my blog she has become more interested in my obsession. She asked me to do her nails for Veterans day today! I was soo excited and nervous! I used NYX Ink Heart for the blue, OPI Alpine Snow for the white, Malini Red Sparkle for the red, and dug out some silver stars from a bottle of Kleancolor i purchased from the wonderful Ms. Amy's blog sale {I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous}  Let me know what you think?





                                                                                 

-be sweet

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so great! So fun and perfect ! Great way to celebrate today!

    ReplyDelete