About Me

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frog Eyes





Good Afternoon! Well, today I wanted to play with my OPI Rainbow Connection : ) !!!! I got ALL the glitters in the holiday Muppet collection!!!!! But I have to say RC is my fav!!! Every time i look at it I think of Kermit singing that song in The Muppet's Movie (1979). OK I was four and I loved me some Muppet's! Especially Miss Piggy and Kermit! Anyway, I've been messing around with my glitter since they arrived 2 weeks ago. I like RC over Essie's Turquoise & Calios, and Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed, and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. But while I was shopping Cherry Culture last week to get the Ink Heart I wore yesterday, I saw this green-NYX girls Sour Lime!!! Really my favorite color is purple, but lately green has just been calling my name! So I decided to use the green and Rainbow Connection. Then I had saw on <333 Life! blog (sorry haven't learned to link yet :(  that she uses those little circle reinforcement stickers to make nice tips on her mani's. Well, I didn't want to do that {plus all my nails are really not long enough to look good with all tips}. I decided to just stick them on randomly and paint the RC over. Now comes the eyeballs!!! I couldn't find my little plastic eyes i was going to glue onto all the circles of glitter, so I used my new dotting tools and OPI Alpine Snow and Black Onyx and make some eyeballs!! Here are my pics!!ENJOY!! 
  What do you think?




PS You can see Kermie singing The Rainbow Connection on uTube if you want : ) {Again wish i could link it to my post-gonna get the BF to help with that tonight}

-be sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment